Sunday, January 31, 2010
 

Hi I'm Nicola Ormerod Wife, mother
and now hopefully writer.

I live in Aberdeen, Scotland with my Husband, Simon and my two wonderful boys. I began writing at school and Red's Robin was one of the first book i completed. It was originally a diary and Robin wasn't the fiery model we see today. In all honesty it was probably a very very poor attempt but hey how many fourteen year olds have written a book.

I have written Red's Robin three or four times over in the last fifteen years and finally after a lot of encouragement from friends I have decided I'm ready to unleash it on the world.

If you liked Red's Robin please please please email me and tell me. This book is totally self published and its cost me a small fortune. The second book, The Taming of Ilona is finished but I’m really hoping an agent will take me on board. So email me, you could well be helping me on the way to a dream career.


Nicola Ormerod's Official Website

0 comments:


Ever wonder about your favorite authors? Well, here are some tidbits.

About Me

Ramsey's Book Reviews