Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Born and raised in Wisconsin I currently reside in Spencer, Wisconsin with my husband Ron, and our pets.  Rocky a three-legged Husky, Tucker a German Shepherd dog, Molly a black lab, two cats Baby and Zeus, and a Blue Tongued Skink named Slippery.  We have three grown sons that we are proud of.  Each one making their own way in the world. 

My mom is the one that always told me I was creative and should write books.  Either I should thank her for this crazy life of a writer, or blame her.  A story about my childhood was included in A Cup of Comfort for Adoptive Families. 

The Dream House began as a re-occurring dream, so now I keep a notebook, flashlight, and pen beside the bed.  You never know when an idea will present itself.  My sister, Tammy told me to write the reoccuring dream down and it became a novel.  Read the story of a kidney donation between my sister and I, featured in Chicken Soup for the Coffee Lover's Soul.  

My second novel, a mystery thriller entitled Bolt Action will be published by Champagne Books, April 2010.  Can gun hording, Harley riding Detective Leslie Bolt conquer her past and capture "The State Quarter Killer" before her sister is the next victim? 

I am seeking publication for my mystery for middle grade readers entiled The Curse of King Ramessess II.  Rumors of a mummified King, haunting the Bradford Museum surface.  Mia and Jody stow away in the museum and a girl version of a Abbott and Costello investagation unfolds in the heart-racing, eventful night.

I am currently working on a paranormal ghost story entitled The Haunting of Ingersull Penitentiary.  Check in at your own risk.  

I have several article that will be featured in Canadian Kids Magazine in 2009, six puzzles in Guide Magazine, article in The Highground, and an article in The Little Lutheran, and The Little Christian.  One Way Street published my children's skit Career Day.  

  I am a member of Wisconsin Regional Writer's Association.

0 comments:


Ever wonder about your favorite authors? Well, here are some tidbits.

About Me

Ramsey's Book Reviews